Interested in Volunteering?
Do you need volunteer hours for school? Maybe you are just looking for something meaningful to do in your community? Or, do you just love the theatre and want to be a part of all of the fun?
Northglenn Arts depends on volunteers and the important work they do. Creating memorable experiences for our patrons and participants is more than just the performance on stage – every interaction and conversation they share with you is part of that experience. Get Involved today by sending us your Volunteer Application below.
CURRENT VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- Lobby Greeter (Ages 12+ w/adult volunteer or 16+ without) The ideal NYT lobby greeter has a welcoming smile on their face, is comfortable standing front and center in the lobby before shows to greet patrons as they arrive, is available to answer questions, direct patrons to restrooms, concessions, box office and theatre entrances. You are the first impression for patrons coming to see the show.
- Ticketing Usher (Ages 12+ w/adult volunteer or 16+ without) Are you comfortable using an iPad? If you answered yes, then an NYT ticketing usher may be the right volunteer position for you! Our ticketing ushers are located at each entrance to the theatre house to ensure that all patrons have valid tickets and assist in scanning tickets and welcoming patrons to the show. After the performance is over, we ask that our ticketing volunteers assist with picking up trash in the theatre.
- Seating Usher (Ages 12+ w/adult volunteer or 16+ without) Are you someone who enjoys bringing together the final pieces of a project and assisting people who need help? You will probably love being an NYT Seating Usher in the theatre. Seating ushers, hand out programs, assist patrons in finding their seats, and ensuring that patrons are comfortable and ready to “Enjoy the show!” During Intermission we ask that our Seating ushers open and stand at the house doors directing patrons to restrooms and answer questions they may have.
- Backstage Volunteers – Makeup & Costuming (Ages 18+ and must complete a background check form) Do you enjoy being in the thick of it backstage? Backstage Volunteers assist with a variety of opportunities assisting the actors and creative team, during tech week, some rehearsals and performances.
- Back Stage – Carpentry, Set Building, Set Painting – Do you have woodworking skills, like to paint and want to see your work come to life on stage? These volunteers help in the weeks leading up to the show opening.