The DL Parsons Theatre is available to rent. The large dressing rooms, proscenium stage, state-of-the-art sound and lighting systems, and 320 seating capacity, make it the perfect facility for recitals, film screenings, school programs, seminars, concerts, and theatre performances. The DL Parsons Theatre is conveniently located at I-25 and 120th Avenue and has a large (FREE!) parking lot.
All rentals include a theatre technician, and scheduling and contracting services.
2019 Rental Rates and Fees
|Basic Theatre Rental (Mon-Thur)||$60/hr||$80/hr|
|Basic Theatre Rental (Fri-Sun)||$65/hr||$85/hr|
|Front House Manager (required when audience is present)||$16/hr||$16/hr|
|Additional Technician/Spotlight Operator||$22/hr||$22/hr|
|Lighting Upgrade Package 1||$300||$300|
|Lighting Upgrade Package 2||$800||$800|
|Piano Use/Tuning Fee*||$50||$50|
*Indicates one-time only fee four-hour minimum and Front of House Manager required on ALL public-invited events, excluding rehearsals. Theatre technician is on site for all rentals. Holiday rates are 1.5 x base rental rate.
Amenities included at no charge:
- Technical director
- Scheduling and contracting services
- Lighting system (standard plot, spotlight)
- Sound system (including full inventory of hand-held microphones and stands)
- Set, props, and lights storage between scheduled rentals
- 2 large dressing rooms (restrooms/showers) with adjoining green room (80-person capacity)
- Video projector/DVD player
- Movie screen
- Chairs/tables/table skirts (stage and mezzanine)