Your safety is our top priority. Due to the COVID pandemic, we are following all state public health orders regarding COVID-19. We are requiring participants and staff to follow the safety and social distancing rules below:
Performances and Events at the DL Parsons Theatre
- If you are feeling ill, have a fever or have been asked to quarantine, please stay home.
- In order to maintain socially distanced seating, ticket holders will be assigned seats in the theatre by theatre staff. Seat savers and sections will be placed to ensure physical distancing between parties. All tickets purchased in a single transaction will be seated together. You will receive your seat assignments when you arrive at the theatre for the show. We encourage everyone stay at least six feet apart. Decals on the floor will indicate distance so you know where it’s safe to stand.
- All theatre patrons, performers and staff will be required to wear a mask at all times when inside the building/theatre. This includes while seated during the performance. Remember to keep your face covering over your nose and mouth at all times. No Exceptions.
- There will be no concessions sold on site.
- Sanitizing stations are located throughout the building.
- If there is a program for the show you are holding tickets for, they will ONLY be digital and accessible via a QR code that will be displayed for scanning at the Northglenn Recreation Center and ushers will also have the QR code for patrons to scan at their seats. Paper programs will NOT be available.
- Arrival at the DL Parsons Theatre – Please do not arrive/enter the building more than 30 minutes prior to the start of the performance. You will enter through the Recreation Center front doors and head directly to the theatre where our friendly ushers will check you in and show you to your seats.
- Exiting the DL Parsons Theatre – Once the performance is over, we ask that you gather your personal belongings and you will be directed to exit the theatre through the house right exit door next to the stage. Don’t worry, our ushers will show you where to go. This entrance/exit is Handicap Accessible and exits directly into the parking lot.
Northglenn Youth Theatre Classes at the DL Parsons Theatre
- Limit of 9 participants in theatre.
- Maintain social distancing guidelines.
- Space will not be provided for walk-ups.
- No equipment will be provided by the City of Northglenn.
- Only participants are allowed in the theatre.
- Participants will use the “artist entrance” stage left door for drop-off and pick-up.
- Participants will not be allowed outside of the theatre wing.
- All blocking and dancing will comply with social distancing.
- If family members want to see the space, they need to make an appointment or make prior arrangements with Kimberly and instructor.
- Participants backpacks and personal items will be placed six feet apart along back theatre wall on theatre deck.
- Hand sanitizing provided to participants before and after class.
- Instructors will record temperature each day and report to Coordinator.
- Green room restrooms will be available for instructor and participants. Bathrooms will be cleaned before and after class.
- No props/costumes will be provided by the City of Northglenn.
- Participant must bring their own water and printed materials if necessary.
- For class/camp offerings, visit the Education page.