In response to the COVID-19 the City of Northglenn has closed all public facilities until further notice which includes the Parsons Theatre at the Northglenn Recreation Center. Unfortunately, Northglenn Arts has had to cancel many shows and postpone others to later this year with dates to be determined.
The following shows at the Parsons Theatre have been impacted:
- 5280 A Cappella Concert: Canceled
- On Assignment Alaska Travel Film: Canceled
- Northglenn Youth Theatre Presents BIG the Musical: Postponed
- Senior Dinner Theatre NYT Presents BIG the Musical: Canceled
- 11th Avenue A Cappella Concert: Canceled
Patrons who have tickets to canceled shows options:
- Donate the value of your ticket to Northglenn Arts and the Parsons Theatre.
- Refund your ticket to your original form of payment. For patrons that purchased tickets with a credit card, please allow 7-10 business days for refunds to process. For patrons that purchased tickets with cash or check, please allow 30 days for refunds to process.
- CREDIT TO ACCOUNT: For patrons that purchased their tickets while logged into their account, or purchased in advance over the phone or in person at the Recreation center, we are able to apply a credit to your account for the value of your ticket to be used at a later date.
For our 2020 A Cappella Season Ticket Holders
You have the option to donate or receive a refund for the remaining value of your tickets in the following amounts:
- Youth, Senior and Military A Cappella Season Ticket Holders: $16
- Adult A Cappella Season Ticket Holders: $20
In order to request your refund or donate the value of your ticket to Northglenn Arts, please click the link below to fill out a quick five question form. All requests must be completed no later than May 29, 2020.