FREE! 2020 SUMMER MOVIE SERIES
When it’s discovered that the evil Emperor Palpatine did not die at the hands of Darth Vader, the rebels must race against the clock to find out his whereabouts. Finn and Poe lead the Resistance to put a stop to the First Order’s plans to form a new Empire, while Rey anticipates her inevitable confrontation with Kylo Ren.
July 29 – LAST MOVIE OF THE SUMMER!
DUSK at Northwest Open Space
We are happy to announce that our summer movie series will take place at Northwest Open Space as a drive-in event! Each vehicle must register prior to the event as we are limited to 30 cars at each show. Movies will be presented on Wednesday evenings at dusk July 8, 15, 22, and 29, 2020 – see the full schedule below. Entrance for the movies will located at the Northwest Open Space West parking lot from 112th Avenue (2100 W. 112th Ave) next to the Northglenn Water Treatment Facility.
Because of the COVID pandemic, we are requiring movie-goers to follow the safety and social distancing rules as outlined below:
- Reservations must be made prior to the show and proof of reservation will need to be provided prior to entrance.
- Vehicles over seven feet tall or with open hatches will be required to be in the back row.
- All attendees will be encouraged to stay in their vehicles.
- Masks will be required for anyone outside of their vehicle and we ask that you remain within the perimeters of your parking space.
- Every other parking space will remain empty. This will allow for social distancing as well as create a better view of the screen.
- The number of reservations will be limited to no more than 30 vehicles for movies.
- Space will not be provided for walk-ups.
- At this time, no food or drinks will be sold.
- Port-o-lets and hand sanitizer stations will be available on-site.