FREE! 2020 SUMMER CONCERT SERIES
This powerhouse project from Denver brings together musicians from five different countries, each serving their own flavor to spice up the vibes. Music to dance to, music to celebrate life. Latin and Caribbean beats meet north American funk and rock, sung in English and Spanish. Jyemo Club can jam the radios and sound systems of any country. Enjoy the music and join the club… Busta Music!!! BAND INFO
Concerts are FREE at Northwest Open Space
We are happy to announce that our summer concert series will take place at Northwest Open Space as a drive-in event! Each vehicle must register prior to the event as we are limited to 50 cars at each show. Concerts will be presented on Thursday evenings from 6:30-8pm July 9, 16, 23, 30, August 6 and 13 – see the full schedule below. Entrance for the concerts will located at the Northwest Open Space West parking lot from 112th Avenue (2100 W. 112th Ave) next to the Northglenn Water Treatment Facility.
Because of the COVID pandemic, we are requiring concert-goers to follow the safety and social distancing rules as outlined below:
- Reservations must be made prior to the show and proof of reservation will need to be provided prior to entrance.
- Vehicles over seven feet tall or with open hatches will be required to be in the back row.
- All attendees will be encouraged to stay in their vehicles.
- Masks will be required for anyone outside of their vehicle and we ask that you remain within the perimeters of your parking space.
- Every other parking space will remain empty. This will allow for social distancing as well as create a better view of the screen.
- The number of reservations will be limited to no more than 50 vehicles for movies.
- Space will not be provided for walk-ups.
- At this time, no food or drinks will be sold.
- Port-o-lets and hand sanitizer stations will be available on-site.